- You are now able to add notes to Activities
- Please see the following article relating to ‘Activity Notes’ in the Xeppo Zendesk Portal
- You now have the ability to add outcomes to project activities
- Please see the following article relating to ‘Actions’ in the Xeppo Zendesk Portal
Did you know?
- You can manage discrepancies in fields across your source systems via Data Discrepancies. The aim of this tool is to make it easy to identify and rectify the discrepancies.
- You can provide a way of notifying relevant staff of data modifications/data discrepancy updates that need to be applied in your source systems via Change Requests. To be able to send change requests you will need to first assign staff to the source systems they need to update via Manage Assignments
- Please see the following article on a brief overview of Change Requests in Xeppo
- Please see the following article on how to set up which staff are to receive the Change Request notifications for which source system via Manage Assignments
- Please see the following article on how to create Change Requests in Xeppo.
Please note to view the articles you will need a login to the Xeppo Support Portal. If you do not have access please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will grant you access