- Activity Templates
- Frequently used notes or tasks can now be stored as templates to allow greater efficiency when utilising the Activities App
- Document Merge
- Key capabilities include:
- ability to build coded Email or Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- automate the delivery to clients by email
- automate digital signing by enabling the delivery to a digital signing tool (such as Adobe Sign or DocuSign)
- automate the delivery to supported document storage solutions such as Sharepoint and DropBox whilst also saving documents in the Documents App of Xeppo
- Please see the following support article for more information on Document Merge
- If you would like more information on Document Merge please contact us on email@example.com
For all features and fixes that were released in March please see the following article.
Did you know?
The Activities App not only allows you to establish a single place for the creation of Notes, Tasks, Calls ect, it also has other features which can assist with client relationship management.
- You can use the Activities App to create your processes as a set of automated activities called “Projects”.
- Please see the following article to get an overview of projects and how this can assist your business
- Xeppo also allows you to trigger an outcome based on the Creation, Completion or Cancellation of an Activity within a Project or a Project. Please see the following article to understand how ‘Actions’ can assist with automating your processes
- If you are already a Xeppo client you can log into the Xeppo Support portal to view the above articles. If you are not a Xeppo client, however would like more information on how Projects may assist your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo
- You can use the Activities App to automatically save emails into Xeppo against Clients, Groups, Leads, Opportunities or Projects via a unique Xeppo email address:
- Unleash the power of reporting with Xeppo and Power BI
- This webinar will give you an overview of how you can uitlise Xeppo and Power BI to:
- Analyse and understand the conversion of new clients and Sales Opportunities
- Analyse and understand Revenue in the pipeline based on Sales Opportunities
- Analyse referral relationships
- Understand your businesses current workload and assist with future workload planning
- Dissect and understand your Current Financial Data in a way you have never been able to before
- This webinar is scheduled for the 8th of May 2019 for 30 minutes and will begin at 2:30pm Australian Central Standard
- To attend this webinar please register via this link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.